Bulk Orders: message me for info about ordering more than 5 copies.
Do you desire to read and understand the Bible for yourself, but need some help getting started?
Are you curious about the Bible, but not sure where to start?
Consider Trail Guide your go-to manual for navigating the Bible’s landscape. Using lessons from her family hikes and other adventures, she provides practical tips for exploring the Scriptures, fit for anyone–for those who have walked the paths of the Bible many times to those exploring it for the first time.
In these pages you will discover how to
- Identify the genre and context of each book of the Bible,
- Apply the passage to your own life,
- Develop trustworthy Bible study habits,
- Engage with confusing parts of the Bible, and
- Locate more helpful resources to hike deeper into the Bible.
When it comes to the Word of God, grasping the point of what you’re reading, and thinking deeply about the ideals and concepts within, is essential.
**If you prefer a digital version of Trail Guide, it can be purchased directly from the publisher here.
top of page
bottom of page